Four Oaks Medicine is proud to offer truSculpt® flex, a personalized muscle-sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles. truSculpt flex’s comfortable, safe, and effective technology is clinically proven to increase an average of 30% muscle mass tailored to your individual needs.¹
HOW IT WORKS
truSculpt flex uses a unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology to deliver three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions.
HOW IS THIS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER MUSCLE SCULPTING PROCEDURES?
- Faster – Up to eight areas can be treated in each 45-minute session.
- Safer – The unique truControl™ technology provides safe and consistent results through targeted, selective, and customizable delivery with less energy needed.
- Effective – Three treatment mode options are available to customize the results to each patient’s goals.
- Muscle thickness increase – Clinical studies have shown an average of 30% increase in muscle mass.¹
- Versatile – Best of all, I can personalize the treatment for different fitness levels, body shapes, and goals.
truSculpt flex video
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
truSculpt flex is a personalized muscle-sculpting treatment that adjusts to your fitness level, shape, and goals to strengthen, firm, and tone your muscles. The unique Multi-Directional Stimulation (MDS) technology delivers three treatment options by replicating intensified crunch, squat and twisting actions. It’s the edge you need to look and feel your best.
Healthy men and women can benefit from truSculpt flex treatments. During your consultation, our provider will discuss with you if you are a candidate, based on your health and medical history.
Up to eight areas can be treated in one 45-minute session.
Remarkable results can be achieved with as little as four treatments. Additional treatments may be required to achieve the personalized results you desire.
As the treatment begins, patients feel a gentle contraction sensation and, as the intensity slowly increases, the muscle contraction intensifi es but remains comfortable.
truSculpt fl ex is non-invasive, requires no recovery time, and patients are able to immediately return to normal activities after the treatment. Post-procedure, patients may notice tingling in the areas treated for up to a few hours and/or slight muscle soreness or tenderness for 24-72 hours.
Results may be visible after the second session with maximum results visible 8-12 weeks after the last session.
¹Stephen J. Ronan M.D. A Novel Bio-Electric Current Stimulation Device For Improvement Of Muscle Tone 7/2019.