THE FOUR OAKS FORMULA
At Four Oaks Regenerative Medicine, Dr. Dhingsa has developed a patient-centered approach that will harness your body’s inherent power for healing and longevity to help you live a healthier life, perform to your fullest potential, and age optimally. Let our results-driven formula take you to moving, living and feeling your ultimate best.
Dr. Komal Dhingsa
Take advantage of your body’s fundamental ability to heal to recover from injury or “wear and tear” using regenerative medicine.
Optimize your body to work more efficiently for you, feel balanced and ultimately boost performance and energy at any age.
COVID - HEALTH AND SAFETY
The health and safety of our patients, staff, and families is our top priority.
As an organization dedicated to the health and overall well-being of our community, we are following the recommendations of health officials who have advised that social distancing is a critical measure to reduce the spread of novel coronavirus. We have had no known cases of exposure to COVID-19.
In order to continue to serve our current and future patients, Four Oaks Regenerative Medicine is offering telehealth (online video) visits for follow up or new patient evaluations. Please email email@example.com if interested.
What Can I Do To Protect Myself And Others?
We recommend visiting the CDC’s website to learn more about how to protect yourself from COVID-19. The following everyday actions can help prevent the spread of many respiratory diseases:
- Observe public health orders in your area.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Cover your mouth and nose when you cough or sneeze.
- Clean and disinfect objects and surfaces you touch.
- Follow the CDC’s recommendations for using a face mask.
- If you are a member of a vulnerable population, limit outings in the community.